Skip to main content

Featured

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP - BLOODTHIRSTY JOKER

Before I started I applied my foundation as normal and set it with loose powder. What I Used: Foundation Setting powder Eyebrow pencil Black eyeliner Pink eyeshadow Black eyeshadow Red lipstick Wine/dark pink lip liner Bloodthirsty Joker To find a professional Mobile Make-up Artist in Dublin | Galway | Cork | Limerick    Check out  http://callofbeauty.ie

NEUTRAL BROWN EYESHADOW


Because I know how hard it is to read a description of how to do eyes, here is a step-by-step guide to a neutral brown eyeshadow look! I purposely haven't put my photographs through any filters so you can see exactly what I did at each step.


Eye primed and ready to rock


Natural brown colour over eyelid



Light shimmery colour on brow bone and inner corner of eye



Darker brown colour in the fold of the eyelid



Bring darker colour through lower lash line


Liner and mascara



To find a professional Mobile Make-up Artist in
Dublin | Galway | Cork | Limerick 

Popular Posts