Skip to main content

Featured

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP - BLOODTHIRSTY JOKER

Before I started I applied my foundation as normal and set it with loose powder. What I Used: Foundation Setting powder Eyebrow pencil Black eyeliner Pink eyeshadow Black eyeshadow Red lipstick Wine/dark pink lip liner Bloodthirsty Joker To find a professional Mobile Make-up Artist in Dublin | Galway | Cork | Limerick    Check out  http://callofbeauty.ie

WHAT IT MY SKIN TYPE??

It can be confusing deciding what skin type you are. Your skin can change with every season, and every trip from indoor heating to the great outdoors' elements. Knowing what skin type you are can make you more skincare and makeup savvy. So here are the four main skin types in a nutshell:

OILY
NORMAL
COMBINATION
DRY

Which one am I?

OILY:

  • Prone to blemishes and break outs.
  • Shiny complexion.
  • Large Pores


NORMAL:

  • Even complexion.
  • No access oils or dry patches.
  • Barely visible pores.
  • Radiant and hydrated looking.


COMBINATION:

  • Large Pores.
  • Shiny in places.
  • Maybe dry in places.
  • Blemish prone.
Not to be confused with sweaty skin. Believe it or not I have met many women that believe that they are combination, when really they have just spent a hard day shopping! Don't confuse patches of oil with unwashed skin.


DRY:

  • Small pores.
  • Patches of dryness.
  • Visible lines.
  • Uneven or dull complexion.
  • Can be dehydrated (drink a little more water)


So what do I do now that I know my skin type?

Stay tuned to this blog and I will reveal what skincare and makeup regime would best suit you!






To find a professional Mobile Make-up Artist in
Dublin | Galway | Cork | Limerick 

Popular Posts