Skip to main content

Featured

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP - BLOODTHIRSTY JOKER

Before I started I applied my foundation as normal and set it with loose powder. What I Used: Foundation Setting powder Eyebrow pencil Black eyeliner Pink eyeshadow Black eyeshadow Red lipstick Wine/dark pink lip liner Bloodthirsty Joker To find a professional Mobile Make-up Artist in Dublin | Galway | Cork | Limerick    Check out  http://callofbeauty.ie

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP - ZOMBIE





Here is a video tutorial for creating a ZOMBIE look using what is already in your makeup bag. No need to go shopping for halloween makeup to look great at halloween!


What I used:
  • My normal foundation
  • Concealer
  • Colour correcting face powder (white eyeshadow as alternative)
  • Blue eyeshadow
  • Purple eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner
  • White eyeliner

Zombie

To find a professional Mobile Make-up Artist in
Dublin | Galway | Cork | Limerick 

Popular Posts