Skip to main content

Featured

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP - BLOODTHIRSTY JOKER

Before I started I applied my foundation as normal and set it with loose powder. What I Used: Foundation Setting powder Eyebrow pencil Black eyeliner Pink eyeshadow Black eyeshadow Red lipstick Wine/dark pink lip liner Bloodthirsty Joker To find a professional Mobile Make-up Artist in Dublin | Galway | Cork | Limerick    Check out  http://callofbeauty.ie

French Recipe for Shiny Hair



One for the Recipe Box: Homemade Hair Treatment With Rose Water
1/4 cup of rose water
2 egg yolks
1/4 cup of rum
2 tablespoons of grape seed oil
“Beat the eggs thoroughly in a large bowl, add the rose water, rum, and oils. Mix the ingredients well. I apply the mask on towel-dried, not wet hair, which allows it to penetrate better. I start by massaging the mixture into the scalp and work my way down to the ends. Then I secure my hair in a chignon and let the mask soak in for thirty minutes. I finish by rinsing with cold water to seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz, and boost shine.”

Popular Posts