Skip to main content

Featured

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP - BLOODTHIRSTY JOKER

Before I started I applied my foundation as normal and set it with loose powder. What I Used: Foundation Setting powder Eyebrow pencil Black eyeliner Pink eyeshadow Black eyeshadow Red lipstick Wine/dark pink lip liner Bloodthirsty Joker To find a professional Mobile Make-up Artist in Dublin | Galway | Cork | Limerick    Check out  http://callofbeauty.ie

Is there a nail art trend right now?

I have to admit, I'm not usually a fan of nail art, but after Zooey Deschanel shared on instagram at the Golden globes last night her nails wearing tuxedos! well, they are just too cute for words and I'm starting to really have a thing for nail art as long as it sticks to two style rules;

1. Keep it simple
2. Keep it quirky

Nail art is pretty hot right now, with hollywood starlets such as Fergie, Katy Perry, Nicole Scherzinger, Rhianna sporting art on their nails.  I found a few fun examples, but there are tons of ideas on instagram and tutorials on youtube, you do need to have an artistic flair and lots of patients to achieve the look, so I recommend a getting a professional nail tech to do it for you as an easier option! If you find nail art a bit OTT, but want to give it a try, then start with your toes, a simple flower or design on the big toe can look very understated and pretty.

Popular Posts